Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
- jalapeno89
- Rookie

- Posts: 33
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 09:39
Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
I am looking for the contact information for the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Colliano in the south of Italy, an email address would be the best.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
Comune di Colliano
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Viale Andrea Terlizzi
84020 Colliano (SA)
Italy
collianodemo @ libero.it (no spaces)
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Viale Andrea Terlizzi
84020 Colliano (SA)
Italy
collianodemo @ libero.it (no spaces)
Re: Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
Hello jalapeno89,
Colliano is the birth place of my maternal grandfather, Pasquale Ruggiero.
I have written several letters to the comune and have a website with information about some of the families who came from Colliano and contacts to the neighboring comune, Valva.
Please stop by for a visit,
Paul
Colliano is the birth place of my maternal grandfather, Pasquale Ruggiero.
I have written several letters to the comune and have a website with information about some of the families who came from Colliano and contacts to the neighboring comune, Valva.
Please stop by for a visit,
Paul
- jalapeno89
- Rookie

- Posts: 33
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 09:39
Re: Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
Thank you
Paolo, thanks for the website, unfortunately neither of my great grandparents families are listed. I was wondering, did the comune ever get back to you? i faxed them a letter today and was wondering if they ever responded to you. Have a great night. Thanks -- Mike
Paolo, thanks for the website, unfortunately neither of my great grandparents families are listed. I was wondering, did the comune ever get back to you? i faxed them a letter today and was wondering if they ever responded to you. Have a great night. Thanks -- Mike
Re: Ufficio dello Stato Civile -> Colliano
Mike and Livio,
Yes, I have several extracts of birth, marriage and family from Colliano on the site.. http://paulflo.com/RuggieroDocuments.html
The request to Colliano were for records dated after 1865.
Most of the records were sent to me in about 3-4 weeks on average. No charge.
The records before 1865 that I have, came from the Salerno state archives. They would charge between 5-7 Euro.
Livio gave you the e-mail address to Colliano. Here is the e-mail address to the Archivio Di Stato Salerno.. assa@archivi.beniculturali.it (no spaces)
Salerno is good about answering e-mails with information on how to send for the records requested.
Hope this helps,
Paul
Yes, I have several extracts of birth, marriage and family from Colliano on the site.. http://paulflo.com/RuggieroDocuments.html
The request to Colliano were for records dated after 1865.
Most of the records were sent to me in about 3-4 weeks on average. No charge.
The records before 1865 that I have, came from the Salerno state archives. They would charge between 5-7 Euro.
Livio gave you the e-mail address to Colliano. Here is the e-mail address to the Archivio Di Stato Salerno.. assa@archivi.beniculturali.it (no spaces)
Salerno is good about answering e-mails with information on how to send for the records requested.
Hope this helps,
Paul
