DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
I'm living in Coreno.. e i'm building my fafmly tree.. can i help you..? gaspare
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Any information you could gather would be helpful. Would be most interested in any documents that you could obtain. Birth, marriage, death records, etc. Thank you, Tina
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
tdetomaso wrote:Any information you could gather would be helpful. Would be most interested in any documents that you could obtain. Birth, marriage, death records, etc. Thank you, Tina
I need dates of birth or marriage to get data on the "Municipio" of Coreno Ausonio.
ciao,
Gaspare
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Thank you so much for your help. I guess we can start with my grandfather and work our way back.
Domenico Antonio DiTomaso b. Dec 21, 1895(my grandfather)immigration yr.1915
Nicola DiTomaso b. Feb 14,1893 (brother)
Vincenzo DiTomaso b. Feb 2, 1865 (father)marriage date Aug 16,1890
Angela Maria Marcoglese or Maroglise b. June 2 1862 (mother)
They lived #7 Via Borgia in Casacalenda.
We also beleave that there were other brothers but can not find any info here in the states.
I guess this is a start.. not sure how much to give you all at once.
Thanks you sooo much for your help.
Tina
Domenico Antonio DiTomaso b. Dec 21, 1895(my grandfather)immigration yr.1915
Nicola DiTomaso b. Feb 14,1893 (brother)
Vincenzo DiTomaso b. Feb 2, 1865 (father)marriage date Aug 16,1890
Angela Maria Marcoglese or Maroglise b. June 2 1862 (mother)
They lived #7 Via Borgia in Casacalenda.
We also beleave that there were other brothers but can not find any info here in the states.
I guess this is a start.. not sure how much to give you all at once.
Thanks you sooo much for your help.
Tina
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Detomaso is not a family name of my country.
Lavalle is a family name of Coreno Ausonio (Frosinone, Lazio)
Lavalle is a family name of Coreno Ausonio (Frosinone, Lazio)
