nessun
Re: Got my appointment with Miami Consulate- June 26, 2012!!
I have an appointment June 20th 2012 with the Miami Consulate. Anyone have any experience with this consulate? It seems like they have the longest wait time out of all the consulates.
Re: Got my appointment with Miami Consulate- June 26, 2012!!
Hi, Yes, I'm familiar with the Miami consolate,aquired my citizenship through Miami last year..I waited one year before my appointment,and it seems that they are busier than ever there if their appt. schedule is out almost a year and a half....Virginia Valore was the official who I had for presenting my documents, and she was very friendly& helpful....
jamescatizoneitaliandualcitizenship.com
Re: Got my appointment with Miami Consulate- June 26, 2012!!
What is the webste/number to call to set an appointment?
Re: Got my appointment with Miami Consulate- June 26, 2012!!
heres the link to the consulate
http://www.consmiami.esteri.it/Consolato_Miami
under "services" click on consular services,then click on "citizenship"
Everything you need should be there ....Good luck!
http://www.consmiami.esteri.it/Consolato_Miami
under "services" click on consular services,then click on "citizenship"
Everything you need should be there ....Good luck!
jamescatizoneitaliandualcitizenship.com


