Hi
I don't know if I did this correctly, The image is pretty bad.
I was hoping someone could read this. I know it is the 1893 marriage record of Giuseppe Dattilo and Annunziata Marino. Is there parents names?Is there a date?
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/attidimat ... pidat.pdf/
Thank you so much
one more translation
one more translation
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.
Re: one more translation
Hello tula 
Very dark copy, and hard to read, but here's what I see...
28 October 1893 (could be 1892),
Giuseppe Dattilo, single, 19 years of age, shoemaker, son of Guglielmo, laborer; and of Carolina Belmonte (sp?)
to
Annunziata Marino, single, 21, peasant farmer, daughter of Giuseppe; and of Saveria Bartucci
T.
Very dark copy, and hard to read, but here's what I see...
28 October 1893 (could be 1892),
Giuseppe Dattilo, single, 19 years of age, shoemaker, son of Guglielmo, laborer; and of Carolina Belmonte (sp?)
to
Annunziata Marino, single, 21, peasant farmer, daughter of Giuseppe; and of Saveria Bartucci
T.
Re: one more translation
Thank you Tessa,
That must be right because I am finding a record exists for a 1869 marriage of Giuseppe Dattilo and Caroline Belmonte and a 1874 marriage of Giuseppe Marino and Saveria Bartucci. Thank you.
Tula
That must be right because I am finding a record exists for a 1869 marriage of Giuseppe Dattilo and Caroline Belmonte and a 1874 marriage of Giuseppe Marino and Saveria Bartucci. Thank you.
Tula
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.

