Hi,
I am loocking for someone who can search in the archives of sassari.
I found giovanni salario, he was from a little town i think Uri. he was born in 1875.
i found this in ellisisland.com.
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 1147170048&
maybe someone knows a link so I can look for it myself.
ciao Eveline Salario
Salario giovanni from sassari ( sardinia)
Re: Salario giovanni from sassari ( sardinia)
Hello Eveline,
Here's something you can do, locate a Family History Center near you,
https://library.familysearch.org/
Take this information with you and rent the film with the records you are looking for..
http://tinyurl.com/4hbk82m
Hope this helps,
Paul
Here's something you can do, locate a Family History Center near you,
https://library.familysearch.org/
Take this information with you and rent the film with the records you are looking for..
http://tinyurl.com/4hbk82m
Hope this helps,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.

