Cheap Translations
- sceaminmonkey
- Master

- Posts: 525
- Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 19:39
Re: Cheap Translations
Gabriella is not on the NYC website. Honestly they had no idea who did my translations because I never handed them the certification from Gabriella. Emilio just accepted them and hardly looked, and the other consul worker on my second appointment just checked the translations then took everything. No one ever asked who did them or for any certification. This was on december 10th 2010 only a couple months ago.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Cheap Translations
Way back in 1973, I had need of a "multimeter" for some electronics testing. Nothing fancy, just one that would work. I went to the local Radio Shack store - quite a small place at the time - and told the clerk/owner, "I need a cheap multimeter."
I remember his reply exactly all these years later: "I'm sorry, we don't sell cheap multimeters. However, we do have some inexpensive models."
Anyway, I have used Gabriella Enaga for translations of several personal letters; she was inexpensive and fast and, to my knowledge, accurate.
At the time of my application submission in NYC (mid-2008) there were no specific requirements for document translations other than that they be accurate. I used quite an expensive service at that time because, frankly, I was tired and just wanted to get the application accepted without any further issues.
I remember his reply exactly all these years later: "I'm sorry, we don't sell cheap multimeters. However, we do have some inexpensive models."
Anyway, I have used Gabriella Enaga for translations of several personal letters; she was inexpensive and fast and, to my knowledge, accurate.
At the time of my application submission in NYC (mid-2008) there were no specific requirements for document translations other than that they be accurate. I used quite an expensive service at that time because, frankly, I was tired and just wanted to get the application accepted without any further issues.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!