Hello everyone,
Since I'm doing a research about my great uncle Nicolò Bruno, I just discovered that he and his wife had a baby girl who lived for only 8 months.
Her name was Martha J. Bruno who died on July 1931 in Lousiana.
Is anybody so kind to find her death record for me?
Thanks in advance
ricbru
death record
Re: death record
Hi Ricbru,ricbru wrote:Hello everyone,
Since I'm doing a research about my great uncle Nicolò Bruno, I just discovered that he and his wife had a baby girl who lived for only 8 months.
Her name was Martha J. Bruno who died on July 1931 in Lousiana.
Is anybody so kind to find her death record for me?
Thanks in advance
ricbru
I'm not sure here in the group is from Louisiana. Here is the information about the death you are asking about. Also, here is the website for Louisiana Archives.
Name: Martha J Bruno
Death Date: 30 Jul 1931
Age: 08 Months
Parish: Ouachita
Volume: 20
Certificate: 08910
http://www.sec.state.la.us/archives/arc ... ibrary.htm
Any death over 50 years has to go through the Archives
Also, I found the following and was wondering if this is your Nicolo.
Name: Nicolo Bruno
Spouse: Francesca Vaccaro
Marriage date: 28 Apr 1889
Marriage place: Orleans
Age: 25
Age: 17
Volume: 13
Page: 775
Have a good one.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
