Contacting possible Italian relative

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by chrisdamato »

I hope you are right. The suspense is killing me!!!
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by chrisdamato »

Update: No response yet from the possible Italian relative. I can't even be sure at this point that the letter arrived to Italy. I'm very depressed....
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by ricbru »

send a regsitred mail, so the possible long lost family will sign your letter when it gets there
bye Riccardo
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by chrisdamato »

Well, it's now been six months since I mailed the letter to my possible relative and I haven't received any response. Should I send another or just give up hope???
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by ricbru »

You can try again, why not, hopefully next time you are lucky,
hopefully they reply to you, never give up never
Riccardo
User avatar
lotus45tiye
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Jul 2008, 11:51
Location: New Jersey

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by lotus45tiye »

Please let us know if you get a reply Chris! My great grandmother Cecilia D'Amato was from Sant' Arsenio. As far as we can tell she never came to the USA with her sons and we have so little info on her.
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Post by chrisdamato »

I'll give it one more try. This time I will request a return receipt just to make sure it is actually received.
Post Reply