Hi,
Can anyone recommend a reputable translation service for translating documents from english to italian?
Thanks!
Translation Service?
Re: Translation Service?
I used Gabriella Einaga, her email is gabriella_einaga@att.net
She is very good and reasonable. She is listed as a translator on the San Francisco Consulate website. She has translated about 25 documents for me.
She is very good and reasonable. She is listed as a translator on the San Francisco Consulate website. She has translated about 25 documents for me.
- ForzaItaliaPgh
- Elite

- Posts: 363
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35
Re: Translation Service?
Ciao Traveler,
I used Joseph Hovan, email jphovan@verizon.net. He was very nice and helpful and charged a fair price. He is one of the "official" translators from the Philly consulate.
I used Joseph Hovan, email jphovan@verizon.net. He was very nice and helpful and charged a fair price. He is one of the "official" translators from the Philly consulate.
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
Re: Translation Service?
I too used Gabriella Einaga. At my appointment last month in NYC, all of my translations were read through for accuracy and all were accepted. I found her fee's to be reasonable as well.
Re: Translation Service?
I used Gabriella Einaga, she did a great job and her prices were extremely reasonable. If you want her email address message me and I'll give it to you.Traveler7 wrote:Hi,
Can anyone recommend a reputable translation service for translating documents from english to italian?
Thanks!

