Hi,
I'm here once again looking for help. I have sent a letter to Casteltermini, in Italian, translated from a web site. I feel pretty certain that is the town my grandfather was from but I could be wrong. This letter was sent February 8th (certificed mail, received signature on card) and as of this date still no reply. Should I sent another letter or should I try to e-mail them the letter. If I e-mail the letter could someone please e-mail me the town's e-mail address. I have been trying to locate his birth certificate for such a long time. No living relatives, which are about two, remember anything, they were to young. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks again for your help.
Sandi
r24man@aol.com
Francesco Acquisto
Re: Francesco Acquisto
Hello Sandi,
email address: (no spaces)
info@comune.casteltermini.ag.it
T.
I would definitely follow-up with an email giving details of the letter you sent.Should I sent another letter or should I try to e-mail them the letter. If I e-mail the letter could someone please e-mail me the town's e-mail address. I
email address: (no spaces)
info@comune.casteltermini.ag.it
T.

