Wow!!!!! That's great news Marie!!!! I'm very happy for you. It gives me hope that perhaps my letter will arrive soon.
Drew
NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11
Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11
Drew, when was your appointment?
Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11
Donald,
My appt was March 1st, 2011. I dropped off an additional document on March 11th. So maybe I will hear something by July.
Drew
My appt was March 1st, 2011. I dropped off an additional document on March 11th. So maybe I will hear something by July.
Drew
Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11
Congratulations, Marie! Wonderful effort, wonderful outcome!
- JPMessina44
- Veteran

- Posts: 181
- Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 01:50
- Contact:
Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11
Sorry super super late on this! Yes, I had a 35 day wait for Newark to go in and get myh passport. My appointment is for June 13th, 2011 (was recognized/accepted in March)....part of that time was waiting for my comune to send me my Italian Birth records back....I think I got them around late April...
btw, congrats tho! That's fantastic news and happy all worked out for you!
btw, congrats tho! That's fantastic news and happy all worked out for you!
