Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
-
mchapman0922
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 May 2011, 20:18
Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
I'm looking for information on the town of Carlentini in Sicily. The family I'm researching is located there, but I'd like to know more about the town itself. Any help would be appreciated!
Re: Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
Hi
The official website of Carlentini (you can use a webpage translator if you can't read Italian)
http://www.comune.carlentini.sr.it/index.asp
Other sites with info about Carlentini
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/089/006/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlentini
http://www.viewphotos.org/italy/images- ... i-699.html
http://sicilia.indettaglio.it/eng/comun ... ntini.html
http://www.tuttitalia.it/sicilia/23-carlentini/
About the Province of Siracusa...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Syracuse
The current Italian White pages site to look for relatives...
At "chi/cosa" enter the surname - at "dove" enter Carlentini
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
T.
The official website of Carlentini (you can use a webpage translator if you can't read Italian)
http://www.comune.carlentini.sr.it/index.asp
Other sites with info about Carlentini
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/089/006/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlentini
http://www.viewphotos.org/italy/images- ... i-699.html
http://sicilia.indettaglio.it/eng/comun ... ntini.html
http://www.tuttitalia.it/sicilia/23-carlentini/
About the Province of Siracusa...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Syracuse
The current Italian White pages site to look for relatives...
At "chi/cosa" enter the surname - at "dove" enter Carlentini
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
T.
