I have a copy of our grandmother's late birth registration. Was there a particular format that was followed in writing this document? Does anyone have a late birth registration that was transcribed into English?
Would appreciate any help.
Mary Lou
Late Birth Registrations
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Late Birth Registrations
I don't believe there is a specific format. There could be many different reasons why the registration was late.
If you post the document you will certainly find a kind soul that will translate it.
If you post the document you will certainly find a kind soul that will translate it.
Re: Late Birth Registrations
Hello Mary Lou and Livio,
Years ago I copied some forms that were transcribed into English.
http://www.termini-imerese.org/ItDocTranslations.htm
Hope this helps,
Paul
Years ago I copied some forms that were transcribed into English.
http://www.termini-imerese.org/ItDocTranslations.htm
Hope this helps,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Late Birth Registrations
Very useful indeed!Paolo47 wrote:Hello Mary Lou and Livio,
Years ago I copied some forms that were transcribed into English.
http://www.termini-imerese.org/ItDocTranslations.htm
Hope this helps,
Paul
My understanding was that Mary Lou is looking for a "late birth registration" and I don't believe there is a specific format!

