I have finally put together a letter to send potential relatives in Italy using this site and others. I want to put the following sentence in the letter to explain my purpose more clearly. Would someone kindly provide me with a translation? Mille grazie.
"I am hoping to find more information on my grandfather and his family in Italy to add to our family history. I also have an Uncle who is 75 and who would be so happy to learn more about his Dad's family."
Thanks for any assistance.
Help w/ 2 sentences for letter to Italian relatives
- sunniedays
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 21:48
- Location: CT
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Help w/ 2 sentences for letter to Italian relatives
"Spero di trovare ulteriori notizie su mio nonno e sulla sua famiglia per poterle aggiungere ala storia di famiglia. Ho anche uno i zio di 75 anni che sarebbe felice di conoscere meglio la famiglia del padre."
- sunniedays
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 21:48
- Location: CT
Re: Help w/ 2 sentences for letter to Italian relatives
Thanks so much. I'm studying Italian and know enough to not try to translate anything.