Translators in NJ/NY/PA
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Translators in NJ/NY/PA
What translators did you guys use who live in this area that you found were a decent price and quick?
Re: Translators in NJ/NY/PA
She is California, but is specializes in this citizenship. She did great work for me and her fees are reasonable. Gabriella Bozza Einaga
http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/member3350.htm
http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/member3350.htm
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Translators in NJ/NY/PA
Thats a little too far away. I need them done right away and it will take a while to mail them and get them back. Plus she might not have the templates for east coast certificates. If they dont have them, they have to make them and it cost more money. I contacted one in PA but he has to make temples for Jersey documents so it will cost more
Re: Translators in NJ/NY/PA
I also used Gabriella and I highly recommend her. Her rates are reasonable and the turn-around time is fast.
You can scan your documents and email them to her. I'm from NY, so your concern about the East Coast isn't a problem.
I contacted lots of translators here in the NYC area. Their rates were often 3-4x what Gabriella charged (or more!), and they had a really poor attitude - like they were doing me a favor. Gabriella was always really nice about it.
Hope this helps.
You can scan your documents and email them to her. I'm from NY, so your concern about the East Coast isn't a problem.
I contacted lots of translators here in the NYC area. Their rates were often 3-4x what Gabriella charged (or more!), and they had a really poor attitude - like they were doing me a favor. Gabriella was always really nice about it.
Hope this helps.
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Translators in NJ/NY/PA
I found one I think others have used on this board. Hes in Pennsylvania. J. Hovan is his name. He seems nice and can get it done for me quickly. Im in the home stretch here!

