For a family history I am looking for members of the Antonangeli/Albanese/Asci/ families who migrated to the United States about 1900 from Orton dei Marsi in the Province of Abruzzi.
family surnames are:
Antonangeli
Albanese
Delcoro
Asci
Also, I would be interested in a history of Ortona dei Marsi; the only history I have is "Milionia E Poppedio: La Valle del Giovenco ai Tempi di Roma (Milione and Prosper: The Valley of the Bullock to the Period of Rome) . I would like some information of events in Ortona dei Marsi from later periods.
Thank you.
Albanese/Antionageli/Asci
Re: Albanese/Antionageli/Asci
Have not seen any books, etc.. I am in the process of posting all of the headstones from the Ortona dei Marsi Cemetery on findagrave... and if you look at my postings on findagrave,, you will see many of the families you are looking for... Also family search has the 1809-1865 images for birth/death/marriage records..
John
John
