I have tried email and writing to the mayor of Alcara Li Fusi with no luck.
I am trying to locate a street address in Alcara Li Fusi. The street address is 18 VIA CARCERI, Alcara Li Fusi. Possibility that it was renamed years ago.
Can anyone help me find a map with this street or the current street name? I have tried google maps with no luck.
The street name has been confirmed twice on documentation from Alcara Li Fusi.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Tom
Alcara Li Fusi - Looking for street
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Alcara Li Fusi - Looking for street
Carcere means prison or jail. Carceri (I presume) means prisioners.
Perhaps there was once a prison in or near Alcara Li Fusi and the road leading to it was Via Calceri (the "prisioners road"). Or, perhaps the road was built using prison labor.
Possibly the prison no longer exists; possibly it was decided the name was demeaning and simply fell out of favor.
Just a wild guess...
Perhaps there was once a prison in or near Alcara Li Fusi and the road leading to it was Via Calceri (the "prisioners road"). Or, perhaps the road was built using prison labor.
Possibly the prison no longer exists; possibly it was decided the name was demeaning and simply fell out of favor.
Just a wild guess...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
