hello. It's been a long process but I wrote to potential relatives and received an e-mail from a very distant relative. I understand very basically what he is saying but I would appreciate a translation of his first paragraph. The text in parentheses are my notes.
Stiamo facendo ricerche, per capire di quale famiglia era ascipione. (my great grandfather's first name was Scipione). ad ogni modo la nostra famiglia proviene da Citta di Catello unbria (Umbria?), ed originariamete (originariamente?) era 4 fratelli, che anno dato vita alla stirpe Paci di Monte San Savino.
Thanks for your help.
help w/ email from distant relative
- sunniedays
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 21:48
- Location: CT
Re: help w/ email from distant relative
They said that they have been researching there family history and there trying to find out were Scipione fits in. There family comes from the city of Catello,Umbria region. There where originally 4 brothers that year that started the family lineage of Paci of Monte San Savino.
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
