Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
- ginamarie72
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 May 2005, 00:00
Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
I am looking for others researching their family with these names from San Teodoro, Messina, Sicily. I will be glad to share information I have compiled of our family who came from there. I am particularly interested in finding Savoca cousins in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks. 
Re: Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
Hi There,ginamarie72 wrote:I am looking for others researching their family with these names from San Teodoro, Messina, Sicily. I will be glad to share information I have compiled of our family who came from there. I am particularly interested in finding Savoca cousins in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks.
The Family History Center has microfilm for the town of San Teodoro. You can order the film for about $3.50 a roll depending on your location.
The link below is for the microfilm numbers.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
And if you go to www.411.com you should be able to find the list of people still living in Ohio. It's a telephone directory.
Have a good one.
Trish
Here is the link to find the nearest Family History Center
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
Hello.
Just wanted to see if you had any luck with your post. I myself am looking for any information I can find about the last name Sirna. It is my grandfather's last name and his parents were from Sicily and he was born in New York....
Just wanted to see if you had any luck with your post. I myself am looking for any information I can find about the last name Sirna. It is my grandfather's last name and his parents were from Sicily and he was born in New York....
