My ggreatparents were Aloysia and Rose Solari who lived in Certenoli.
So far I have received no answers to my requests for information on their marriage,
their children, or Rose's maiden name. I know one of their sons, my great grandfather
Francesco, was born in 1858, according to census records. I am not sure how to proceed.
Thanks for your consideration, Carol
Solari from San Colombano Certenoli
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Solari from San Colombano Certenoli
I presume you mean Comune di San Colombano Certenoli, Provincia di Genova, Regione di Liguria? What address did you write to?carolboro wrote:My ggreatparents were Aloysia and Rose Solari who lived in Certenoli.
So far I have received no answers to my requests for information on their marriage,
their children, or Rose's maiden name. I know one of their sons, my great grandfather
Francesco, was born in 1858, according to census records. I am not sure how to proceed.
Thanks for your consideration, Carol
You may have a hard time locating civil records from the 1830's or earlier for this part of Italy. Have you tried seeking church records?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Solari from San Colombano Certenoli
Yes, that is the commune. I used the official address at Via A. dall'
Orsa, 76. I also wrote to the Assumption Blessed Mary Virgin church.
I did not include any money because when I did to Cicagna, I still did
not hear from them. Thanks for your reply. Carol
Orsa, 76. I also wrote to the Assumption Blessed Mary Virgin church.
I did not include any money because when I did to Cicagna, I still did
not hear from them. Thanks for your reply. Carol
