My Aunt just decided to take a spontaneous trip from NY to Positano with a friend (they leave in two weeks - and I am VERY jealous!) Now my Aunt is regretting that she didn't book some time in Baiano and she is trying to see how difficult it would be to travel from Positano to Baiano so she can visit where her father (my grandfather) was born.
You've all been so helpful in the past and I thought I would throw this out there in case anyone can help. Any suggestions that would make this easy for her (and not too costly?) I would hate to see her take this trip to Italy and miss out on visiting Baiano. (If only her friend had slowed down and asked questoins before booking the vacation.)
Also - does anyone know if there are any tourist attractions near Baiano?
Thanks all,
Soophia


