Italian Ages
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Italian Ages
I have been lucky enough to get a mth subscription to Ancestry. Does anyone know if there is a site that gives the Italian ages and occupations written and translated into English? 
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Italian Ages
Occupations: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... ngocc.html
Numbers: http://italian.about.com/od/grammar/a/aa042600a.htm
Additional useful stuff: https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italy_Handwriting
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italia ... _Word_List
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italy_ ... al_Records
Numbers: http://italian.about.com/od/grammar/a/aa042600a.htm
Additional useful stuff: https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italy_Handwriting
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italia ... _Word_List
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Italy_ ... al_Records
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Re: Italian Ages
TYVM for the help and the links