Help with record for Roja Bello

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
krombie19
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 02 Jul 2011, 17:59

Help with record for Roja Bello

Post by krombie19 »

Can anyone help decipher this record for Roja Bello? Any help is always appreciated.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3152/rojabello1.jpg
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help with record for Roja Bello

Post by suanj »

Death record: Montella- 27 July 1843
Rosa BELLO age 60, farmer, widow of Nunziante S....; born in Montella, daughter of late Angelo BELLO and of Trofimena FIORELLO
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help with record for Roja Bello

Post by Tessa78 »

I believe Rosa's deceased husband's surname was SCHIANO.

(Hi suanj :D )

T.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help with record for Roja Bello

Post by suanj »

Hi Tessa!
Maybe SCHIAVO is right; in Montella exist Schiavo...
hugs,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help with record for Roja Bello

Post by Tessa78 »

I believe you are correct! :-D

T.
Post Reply