Hello,
I am trying to find information on my Great Grandmother. Her name is Assunta (Assante Maiden Name) Antonelli. She had at least one son named Donato Antonelli (b 1888). Her Husband's name was Mario Antonelli. Possibly places she lived in Italy: Sant' Ambroggio Sul Garliano , Caserta, Italy.
I would like to know if the Assunta Antonelli listed in the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (Form 30A), 1919-1924 Record (www.ancestory.com) could possibly be my g. grandmother. I do not have access to www.ancestory.com's Delux Membership.
Thanks so much!
Jenn
Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (F
- jantonelli81
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 23:45
- Location: Rhode Island, USA
-
Salvatore Venditto
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 31 May 2011, 18:55
Re: Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (
Contact Maria at: lostquays@ymail.com
she should be able to help.
Salvatore Venditto
svenditto1027@verizon.net
she should be able to help.
Salvatore Venditto
svenditto1027@verizon.net