As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
Sorry this is a duplicate and I put it in the wrong section. First time using this system.
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and I just got a copy of my GGF's birth certificate but it looks like it's printed on toilet paper.
Is this the only birth certificate I would use for my GGF when trying to apply for citizenship through decent ? Or are there 2 different types that I might want to use?
your hobby is finding things. Would you mind trying to find my gr. grandfathers birth cert.? His name was Cesare Lombardi or O..parents: Melichora Miaone, and Vincent Lombardi. wife Jenny Corsale.
2 children born in Palermo, Melichaora and Vincenzo Lombardi.
thank you so much
Marie Goodgrl53@hotmail.com