Does anyone here have knowledge of the surname Trina from Roccalumera, Sicily?
Thanks, Jay Trina
Surname Trina
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Surname Trina
Related thread: http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic23020.html
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Surname Trina
I found at least four passenger manifests for Trina's coming from Roccalumera:
Antonio aged 25, Carmela aged 26, Salvatore aged 17 - all arriving New York on January 25, 1920
Giovanni aged 22 arriving New York on February 2, 1921
Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Antonio aged 25, Carmela aged 26, Salvatore aged 17 - all arriving New York on January 25, 1920
Giovanni aged 22 arriving New York on February 2, 1921
Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
