Nicolo Puma (1901-1955)
Re: Nicolo Puma (1901-1955)
Thanks, Marty.
Re: Nicolo Puma (1901-1955)
Marty, I'm in the Locality of Racalmuto which has over 200 screens for births for the year 1901 which is the year Nicolo Puma was born from the record you gave me. For me to find Nicolo Puma (or any name), do I need to scroll through each of those 219 screens until I see his name or is there an easy way to go right to his name and record? Ron
Re: Nicolo Puma (1901-1955)
Use the (indexes) indice annuale nascite find surname Puma look for first name then parents are usually listed next to the name of offspring. Then go back to the year of atti di nascita find the number there is usually 2 records to a page. Same for the death records indice annuale morte (death record index)
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
