2nd appointment in NYC

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
taralynn125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Jun 2011, 19:38

Re: 2nd appointment in NYC

Post by taralynn125 »

Hi,

I have a question for the original poster...

You said it took over a month to get your second appointment. When you finally got the appointment, was it still in your 90 day window?

I had my initial appointment June 6 and today is September 2. I sent the NYC consulate an email last week to make my second appointment, but I haven't heard back. I'm worried that they won't get back to me before my 90 day window closes and then they'll say I missed my opportunity.
User avatar
Donald66
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:01
Contact:

Re: 2nd appointment in NYC

Post by Donald66 »

Sorry for taking so long to get back to the forum....

We made our appointment within the 90 day window, but the actual appointment was beyond the 90 days.
User avatar
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master
Posts: 525
Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 19:39

Re: 2nd appointment in NYC

Post by sceaminmonkey »

they never even told me I had 90 days. Thank god for this forum!!!!!! otherwise I would not have known!!!
Post Reply