Her husband Giuseppe (also Guiseppe) was born in 1887 in Italy. He sailed from Palermo to NY in June, 1913. His first wife Venera Regaglia (assume it is her maiden name) was born in Italy in 1887 and sailed from Naples to Philadelphia in 1914. She brought their 2 children with them. I never knew or heard of Vicenza (1910) until I started researching this family, so she probably died as a young child. Their son was Angelo (1912). Those 2 children were born in Ligonchio. They had 2 other children: Giovanni (1919) and Salvatore (1922) in the US. Salvatore died as a child.
I’m having trouble finding info about them in the US.
Guiseppe did become a naturalized citizen in the mid to late 1920’s and I think Venera was still living at that time. Angelo reappears as an Army POW in WWII.
Giuseppe got remarried to Rose. I’m trying to find out when Venera died and any kind of info on Rose. Giuseppe and Rose had a daughter named Mary; she married Carmen Leati (phonetic from my memory; not exactly sure about the last name). Guiseppe moved in with them in later years and died in 1972. When I last heard, Mary was living in Philadelphia.
My guess is that Giuseppe and Rose were married in the 1930’s. I believe Rose was deceased by the mid 1940’s.
I would appreciate any ideas, direction, info, places to look, etc.

