Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I would love it if someone would help me with a translation.
Thank you in advance.
I see where my scan cut off the right side of the record. It is for Filomena Verrillo--and I hope you can give me all pertinent information from it. Thank you!
Here is a direct link, just in case you want to see the whole record. It will not show up as a whole record on this forum, but is complete on photobucket. Thanks
the right side of the document is the baptism information, the left side is about the birth. children were usually baptised the same day or two later at most.
filomena was born 04/17/1860 to francesco verrillo, son of the deceased mattia, age 30, a vegetable peddler/farmer, and lusia montano, age 28. the document also lists the witnesses to this recording of the birth. neither francesco nor luisa signed as they were not literate.