I have been researching my family history for about two years now. I was fortunate to find a wonderful researcher who filled in some big gaps for me, that was not possible for me to do. However, my Antonelli side still is somewhat of a mystery! I was able to learn about one extra generation which is great, except we did not learn where they are from or their dates of birth yet. Here's what I know, and maybe someone out there has a family connection ..or can help.
Donato Antonelli (My Grandfather's Baptism Record)
Donato Antonelli (b1887 Sant' Ambroggio, Sul Garliano,(Then part of Caserta) Frosinone, Lazio Italy). Born to Mauro Antonelli (Sant' Andrea Del Garliano) son of Francesco Antonelli and Maria Annunziata Mazzarella and Annamaria Messore daughter of Beneditto and Maria Patraccone.
After Mauro Antonelli and Annamaria Messore married in 1879 in Sant' Andrea, they moved to the town nearby called Sant' Ambroggio. They were the only people in town with the surnames Antonelli. The researcher was able to find out Mauro's parents' names , something I did not know (Francesco and Annuzuiata Antonelli). I may be able to search the civil or parish records of Saint Andrea to see if I can find anything. But the researcher advised me that the Antonelli Surname is not common in that area.
My question is , can I search for this in anyway online? Also, I was intrerested in seaching the parish and civil records in Sant' Ambrogio to see if I can learn about the Messore/Antonelli family's addresses and occupations. The researcher said I can do this by microfilm from the Mormon Church. How do I access this? Is this accessible by www.familysearch.org?
Thanks for your help!

