I finally have my beautiful Italian passport in my hands!
I had my appointment in October 2011 at the Boston Consulate.
By December I had been notified by my comune that I had been added to the AIRE and the Boston Consulate then requested a nulla osta from the Questura della provincia di Foggia.
Mid January I had been cleared by the questura.
Last week I went into the Consulate to have my fingerprints taken etc for the passport.
And this morning I picked up my passport : )
also today I received an email with my voter card attached from the comune.
What a journey...I wish all those who are seeking Italian citizenship success and especially to those in Boston we really are blessed with our lovely Consulate!
tanti cari saluti da Boston!
Passport in Hand- Boston!
- ericataylor22
- Rookie

- Posts: 38
- Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 00:39
Re: Passport in Hand- Boston!
Congratulations!!
