I have some basic information about my grandfather's family who were from Italy but I can't seem to find anymore information. I'm looking for anything about Tatti's or DiFabio's and wondering if any of you have any suggestions? I got most of the information from a passenger list and a certificate of naturalization. What I have is:
Elfida Tatti (Maiden name DiFabio) and her children Flora, Natalina, Emilio, and Luigio Tatti left Italy for Canada around 1930. They were all born/from Fagnano Italy.
Elfida's Husband Vincenzo Tatti was already in Canada with his brother Philipe Tatti, and possibly another son Guiseppe.
Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
Re: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
Hi,Elfida's Husband Vincenzo Tatti was already in Canada with his brother Philipe Tatti,
Possibly Vincenzo had at least another brother in the U.S., From this 1920 arrival for Vincenzo you can see that he stated that he was going to meet his brother Antonio in Pittsburg - PA.
page 1:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
page 2:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
Laura
Re: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
Thank you! I'll be sure to look into it.
-
marini1962
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08 Jul 2012, 06:25
- Location: Port Dover, Ontario Canada
Re: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
hehe...looks like we are on a similar mission
My great-grandparents were Elfrida and Vincenzo, their daughter Flora was my grand-mother
She married Gabriele Marini (my grandfather) and I'm trying to find information on that side of the family (Marini's and diCesare's )
If I find more about the Tatti side, I'll be sure to pass it along!
Ciao
Mike Marini
My great-grandparents were Elfrida and Vincenzo, their daughter Flora was my grand-mother
She married Gabriele Marini (my grandfather) and I'm trying to find information on that side of the family (Marini's and diCesare's )
If I find more about the Tatti side, I'll be sure to pass it along!
Ciao
Mike Marini
