Is it official?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite
Posts: 363
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

Is it official?

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

I received a letter from the Consulate today that, if I'm reading the Italian correctly, says I received citizenship. The cover letter came with 3 Certificato di Cittadinaza pages (one for me and one each for my boys) that say E' cittadino/a italiano/a. Assuming I'm reading the letter correctly (I posted the text of the cover letter in the translation forum just to make certain) do these forms make if official? Or is there another step I have to take? Grazie in anticipo.
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Is it official?

Post by mler »

It's official. Congratulations! :D
User avatar
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite
Posts: 363
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

Re: Is it official?

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

Thanks, mler!! I can hardly believe it.
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
User avatar
petey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 21:32

Re: Is it official?

Post by petey »

Congratulations to you and your boys.
User avatar
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite
Posts: 363
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

Re: Is it official?

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

Grazie mille, Petey!
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
Post Reply