May I have help deciphering, please?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
suz1154
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 19:37
Location: Kansas, U.S.A.

May I have help deciphering, please?

Post by suz1154 »

Any help deciphering the sections indicated in red would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Image
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: May I have help deciphering, please?

Post by liviomoreno »

Left side: I can't decipher word by word, but it says that the document is signid only by the official being the others illiterate.

Right side: It's an amendment by the court dated JUne 10 1892 stating that the name of the mother is Giovanna Gambino and NOT Anna Gammino
User avatar
suz1154
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 19:37
Location: Kansas, U.S.A.

Re: May I have help deciphering, please?

Post by suz1154 »

Thanks! Much appreciated.
Post Reply