Would there have been a census taken in Atrani between the years of 1890 and 1913?
And would a list of all male children born in certain months of a certain year have been kept in that town?
Census between 1890 and 1913
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Census between 1890 and 1913
The Lista di Leva would list all male children born in a certain year. The ones I have seen are kept in alphabetical order, or in date of birth order (sometimes by parish depending on the year)
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Census between 1890 and 1913
Thank you.
Any idea of how I could get this list, short of going to Italy?
Any idea of how I could get this list, short of going to Italy?
