Antonino Crifo Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite
Posts: 499
Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 23:58
Location: Rochelle Park, NJ

Antonino Crifo Death Record

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Hello:

I found a death record for an Antonino Crifo. My great-grandfather was Antonino Crifo and great-grandmother was Angela Aprile. I don't know if this is the correct record for him as I do not see Angela Aprile listed. If someone can translate I could be most appreciative. Thank you.
Attachments
Crifo Antonio Death Record 1901.jpg
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 217
Joined: 31 Aug 2006, 00:00

Re: Antonino Crifo Death Record

Post by dragoni »

this antonio died 12/29/1901 at the age of 44. his father was domenico and his mother carmela (?). he was single (celibe) at his death. i will try to decipher the mothers maiden name and note on the side later this evening.

tommaso
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Antonino Crifo Death Record

Post by liviomoreno »

The mother is Carmela Maccagnano.

The annotation has nothing to do with the death of Antonio. It states that the book register is completed with 197 records...
User avatar
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite
Posts: 499
Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 23:58
Location: Rochelle Park, NJ

Re: Antonino Crifo Death Record

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Thank you for the translation, however, I do not believe this Antonino Crifo is the one I am looking for. The Antonino I am seeking is married to Angela Aprile. I will keep looking!

Again, I thank you for your time.
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Post Reply