I am not sure where I should post this question, please let me know if I should move it to another board.
I finally found a relative who had a copy of my grandfather's obituary. Although some key peices of info are missing, one thing it includes, is that he was president and member of of the organization called Sons of San Biagio, in Rhode Island. It does not say the years he was a member or president, but he passed away in 1977, so I assume it during the 1970's and/or prior.[/list]
I do know that he was baptised in San Biagio Church located in Sant' Ambroggio sul Gargliano, FR Italy (Dec 1888). I am assuming he has ties to this church and many others who immigrated to RI from the same area of Italy began the organization. I know there is also a San Biagio Sar. town, in Italy, but I don't think this is related.
Is there any way I can find out the history of this organization and if it still exists? I did find a small listing of members starting this chapter, applying to the state and paying taxes , but that's it. I guess I would like to know if any of you have heard of this organization? Thanks so much!

