The first main issue right now is finding record of my gggrandfather's marriage in Italy. From the information I have found, both he and my gggrandmother, Filomena Chiappetta, were born in Marano Marchesato so my first guess would be that they married there as well. The problem is that I can't find any record of it. Although I am not sure how I came across it, I thought that they were married in 1905, but now I am not so sure.
The second main issue is that I also can't seem to find the correct record of Filomena's emigration on the Ellis Island website. He was born in 1886 and she was born in 1887 if that helps.
I was wondering if anyone might have access to records that I don't or may have any information that might help me out in any way. I would be so extremely appreciative!! Thank you in advance
Angela


