Hi, This site has been a great help to me in finding my relatives in Camogli. I have the birth certificate of my G-G-Grandfather and his parents marriage certificate. I have the street he was born in, but it does not exist any more. I have been told that they change the name of the roads/streets every 100yrs or so. How true this is I do not know, but I think the only way to find the street is to have a map of the time he was born. Does anyone know where I can get a street map of Camogli for 1850.
Many Thanks
Ian
Street names 1850
Re: Street names 1850
Hello,
After reading about the history of this little seaside comune,
there appears to have been a lot of changes in the time frame you are looking.
My suggestion would be to write the municipal office and ask them.
protocollo.camogli@libero.it
You might try contacting Realtors in Camogli
Good luck,
Paul
After reading about the history of this little seaside comune,
there appears to have been a lot of changes in the time frame you are looking.
My suggestion would be to write the municipal office and ask them.
protocollo.camogli@libero.it
You might try contacting Realtors in Camogli
Good luck,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.

