Famiglia Lanzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
my italy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 17:43

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by my italy »

Hello my name is Debbie and i am a Lanzi relative. My Grandmother Teresa Lanzi came to this the U.S. via Ellis Island at the age of 19 She married Pasquale Uliano ( name was changed to Oleano in America. Heres a short history of the Lanzi family. Teresa Lanzi was born in Guarcino Italy her fathers name Geatano Lanzi mother Concetta Lanzi. My grandmothers mother died when she was a young girl her father remarried i am unaware of her step mothers name.From what i understand my grandmother had many relatives all around the U.S. Mainly Providence, Cranston, & Johnston R.I. In addition California ,Colorado, New York. As i recall she was close to only her sister I believe her name was Rosa. I do know she had a brother named Vincenzo in R.I. The streets mentioned in this forum are all to familiar to me for they are where my relatives lived. For example Alto street and Pocasset Ave. Some of the peoples names that are mentioned in this forum are also names i recall hearing in my house growing up. For sure i have relatives out there and we can help each other fiqure things out. I have never used this sight before have no idea of what i am doing im guessing to reconinize me you need my user name which is my italy hope someone reads this message soon bye for now
Bigcagutz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Jan 2019, 05:43

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by Bigcagutz »

I have some information for Pietro - Peter Lanzi. Do you still seek information?
Post Reply