Hello,
I still trying to find the city were my great grand father Giacomo Bagatin was born, and Id like know if his Death Certificate can be used instead of his Atto de Nascita.
Thanks
Vitoria
Death certificate - Bagatin
Re: Death certificate - Bagatin
It would depend of where the death occured and what government issued the death certificate.
Deaths in the USA are issued by the state where the death occured. What information depends on the state and the year.
If he died in Italy, from the death records I have seen, chances are very good his place of birth will be listed. But, the accuracy will depend on the person providing the information.
Debbie
Deaths in the USA are issued by the state where the death occured. What information depends on the state and the year.
If he died in Italy, from the death records I have seen, chances are very good his place of birth will be listed. But, the accuracy will depend on the person providing the information.
Debbie
Re: Death certificate - Bagatin
Hi Debbie,
I already have his death certificate but it does not have the place, only that he came from Italy.
I found out that he could have born in Castelfranco Veneto Treviso but not the city. I wrote many letters and email, but they did not answer me.
Thanks
I already have his death certificate but it does not have the place, only that he came from Italy.
I found out that he could have born in Castelfranco Veneto Treviso but not the city. I wrote many letters and email, but they did not answer me.
Thanks

