I am looking for D'Ambrosio ancestors from Faeto. Other names include Pastore, Pavia, Capozielli, Cavalieri, and Minedeo or Di Minno. Of particular interest is one Antonio D"Ambrosio who, as far as we know, was born Oct. 3, 1894. His death cert. reads that his father was Vincenzo, and his mother Maria Pavia. Also, Amalia or Marietta D' Ambrosio born abt. 1884 in Faeto, married to Giovanni Cavalieri born 1882. All of these families immigrated and settled in the Dover, Ohio & Chicago, Illinois areas.
Other tree names include Benedetto, Cocca, Agriesti, Spinelli, & Ianelli.
ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Families in Faeto, Foggia
Re: Families in Faeto, Foggia
I am not aware of records for Faeto online...
However, you can search the records for Faeto (1809-1929) that are available on microfilm to rent and view at your nearest LDS Family History Center...
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... tem%2F1100
Since you have MANY surnames to search, I think this would be your best direction...
To find your nearest center...
https://familysearch.org/locations
T.
However, you can search the records for Faeto (1809-1929) that are available on microfilm to rent and view at your nearest LDS Family History Center...
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... tem%2F1100
Since you have MANY surnames to search, I think this would be your best direction...
To find your nearest center...
https://familysearch.org/locations
T.

