I am trying to help someone trace back their ancestors from Nusco, but need the help of someone else who has access to ancestry records. I do not feel I should post information about another family, so if someone could please e-mail me at say5@earthlink.net I will fill them in on what I need. Thank you very much for helping me in anothers search!
Sherry
Need records looked on ancestry please
Re: Need records looked on ancestry please
You know that civil records of Nusco Avellino, Campania are not on ancestry.com
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Need records looked on ancestry please
Oh yes, I am very aware of that. I have my own database for the records. I am trying to see what is shown on census records or any other records available on ancestry comparing them to what I show and what the person has been given.
Re: Need records looked on ancestry please
Just leave me a private message with what you needsay wrote:Oh yes, I am very aware of that. I have my own database for the records. I am trying to see what is shown on census records or any other records available on ancestry comparing them to what I show and what the person has been given.
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

