the cataldo family
the cataldo family
what are your rreesearch objectives? Just what do you want to know. In this was I can give you all the information you need at one time so you can conduct your research. Peter
the cataldo family
First of all there are 3 Montefalcone so go to www.paginebianche.it and look them up by inserfting the Cataldo surname in the first line and Montefalcone in the third line and click cerca. The three towns or \"comune\" will hsow up. Next go to www.ellisisland.org to see if they enttered the USA at NYC. If not then they probably came in thru Boston so go to www.genealogylookups.com/narchives/htm for their entry into Boston by filing for 81. Next you can obtain a Certificato di Stato di Famiglia (family certificate) base upon Your Great Great Great grandfather which will encompass your GGrandfather and his sibling, if any. But you need full names and year of birth so you may have to obtain your GGrandfathers birth record and ascertain his year of birth thru entry into the USA iunformation. The same for your GGreatgrandmother. Once you know the town of origin in Italy then you can resquest documents from that town and yoiu can also go to the nearest Mormon church Family History LKiobrary nearest your home and request record microfilm for that town and check out you entire family. Peter
the cataldo family
Post script: if you happen to know the province the Cataldo family came from in Italy then you can zero in on the town of origin. Peter
Re: the cataldo family
Perhaps I can help you.
I'm researching my husband's family tree. His father comes from Montefalcione (Avellino), Italy and his great-great-grandmother was Maria-Angela Cataldo, born in 1854 in Montefalcione, daughter of Sabato, granddaughter of Daniele. I have a little information on the Cataldo family from that time.
Diane in Montreal
I'm researching my husband's family tree. His father comes from Montefalcione (Avellino), Italy and his great-great-grandmother was Maria-Angela Cataldo, born in 1854 in Montefalcione, daughter of Sabato, granddaughter of Daniele. I have a little information on the Cataldo family from that time.
Diane in Montreal

