I am trying to attach two photos to my post but I keep getting a message saying the extension docx is not allowed. I re-saved them at Word 97-2003 and a message came up saying the file extension dot is not allowed. I then tried to upload them via postimage.org but a message came up on that saying "No decode delegate for this image format".
Help please!!!
Susan
Uploading Photos
Re: Uploading Photos
Is the file more than 2 megs? postimage.org has a limit to the size of the upload Are the files jpeg did you try to save them to photo gallery or other photo sharing prg then upload from there
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Uploading Photos
Hello Marty
I think they have gone on successfully.
Once again, thank you so much for your help.
Regards
Susan
I think they have gone on successfully.
Once again, thank you so much for your help.
Regards
Susan

