Good day,
I sent an email using Google Translate to the Stato Civile in the town I'm researching. I've done it numerous times and they are very good replying to my not very well translated requests.
But I received a reply recently that I just can't quite totally understand. Can someone help?
I asked for 2 death certificates and if they had cittadinanze for the family of the 2 people around the time they were married.
They supplied 1 death record for the wife, 1 marriage record and a birth record for the husband.
Here is the reply;
Da ricerche effettuate nei registri di stato civile del comune di Lavello, degli atti richiesti sono stati trovati solo i 3 in allegato. si COMUNICA CHE PER IL PROSIEGUO NON POTRANNO ESSERE EVASE RICHIESTE PER DATE IMPRECISATE TIPO " dopo 1892".
THanks!
Dangli
Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
We have searched the civil state registers of Lavello and we have found the three attached records. For the future, we will not be able to answer to requests with undefined dates such as "after 1892".
Re: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
Thank you very much Livio!
