Looking for my great grand parents
-
Terrypagni
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 05:58
Looking for my great grand parents
I am looking for my great grandfather (Fiorindo Pagni) and great grandmother (Servina Pagni) from Ponte Buggianese. They had a son named Achilles Pagni (my grandfather) who married Georgina Poggetti. They were both born in Ponte Buggianese.
Re: Looking for my great grand parents
Hello Terrypagni!Terrypagni wrote:I am looking for my great grandfather (Fiorindo Pagni) and great grandmother (Servina Pagni) from Ponte Buggianese. They had a son named Achilles Pagni (my grandfather) who married Georgina Poggetti. They were both born in Ponte Buggianese.
Can you provide an approximate year for their births?
There are some records available ONLINE at free site www.familysearch.org
for Ponte Buggianese, Pistoia.
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1493462
There are also microfilmed records (1883-1929) available to rent and view at your nearest LDS Family History Center
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
T.
Re: Looking for my great grand parents
Achille's mother's maiden name might have been Mangiantini based on this death record from familysearch.org
California, Death Index, 1940-1997
Name: Achille Pagni
Event Date: 23 Nov 1961
Event Place: Sonoma, California, United States
Birth Date: 12 Oct 1884
Birthplace: Italy
Father's Name:
Mother's Name: Mangiant
Biff
California, Death Index, 1940-1997
Name: Achille Pagni
Event Date: 23 Nov 1961
Event Place: Sonoma, California, United States
Birth Date: 12 Oct 1884
Birthplace: Italy
Father's Name:
Mother's Name: Mangiant
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
-
Terrypagni
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 05:58
Re: Looking for my great grand parents
I do not know my great grandparents date of birth. My grandfather (Achilles Pagni) was born in Pongee Buggianese on Oct. 12 1884 and my grandmother (Georgina Poggetti) was born in Pongee Bugianese on July 13 1890. It would seem that my great grandparents (Fiorindo Pagni & Servina mangiatini) were born in the 1860's. I think they also were born in Pongee Buggianese. I will be visiting Pongee Buggianese in early October. Is there a contact that I might be able.to email or send a letter that might be able to help me?
