Hello! I am searching for information on Filippo and Carmela (di Pasqualie) Pattavina. Filippo was born abt 1863 in Carlentini. Carmela was born about 1865 in Carlentini. I know of three (3) children: Antonina (b. 02 Jun 1879 - married Carmelo Marino); Alfio (b. 1886) and Giuseppe (b. 1888).
I would love to learn about any more children in this family, and any information on Filippo and Carmela.
Grazie!!
Filippo Pattavina & Carmela di Pasquale
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Filippo Pattavina & Carmela di Pasquale
Records for this town are available on line. Translations and tips can be found on my website.
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Filippo Pattavina & Carmela di Pasquale
The problem right now researching Carlentini online right now is the records online are limited to starting at 1900 so you will have to go to the films for earlier recordsthan that
Also I did translated your allegati from San Siro
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/t ... ml#p199305
Marty
Also I did translated your allegati from San Siro
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/t ... ml#p199305
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
