Interested in establishing contact with anyone currently researching, or with knowledge of, the following families:
Bartolomeo, Matteo - born Guardiaregia Jan 14, 1891. Father: Domenic Bartolomeo, Mother: Maria Magdalena Buttino. Emmigrated to USA abt 1917 (an Italian soldier who joined US Armed Forces perhaps in North Africa).
Pallotta, Maria Vittoria - born Guardiaregia Jul 4, 1895. Father: Francisco Pallotta, Mother Mariantonia Pallotta (maiden name unknown). Maria Vittoria Pallotta married Matteo Bartolomeo in Guardiaregia Feb 7, 1920. Emmigrated to USA 1925.
Bartolomeo/Pallotta
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta
Hello,
what kind of infos are you looking for?
bye ricbru
what kind of infos are you looking for?
bye ricbru
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta
If you want to research the Italian ancestors of the persons named you are in luck. There is microfilm available from the LDS and covers 1809-1910.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta
Thank you. Right now I am looking for any individual who may have been researching these families. Essentially, if someone has done this research I am trying to obtain access to their information on a reciprical basis.ricbru wrote:Hello,
what kind of infos are you looking for?
bye ricbru
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta
[quote="VaDeb"]If you want to research the Italian ancestors of the persons named you are in luck. There is microfilm available from the LDS and covers 1809-1910.
Thank you. Am Familiar with LDS databases. Right now I am looking for any individual who may have been researching these families. Essentially, if someone has done this research I am trying to obtain access to their information on a reciprical basis.
Thank you. Am Familiar with LDS databases. Right now I am looking for any individual who may have been researching these families. Essentially, if someone has done this research I am trying to obtain access to their information on a reciprical basis.

